Our goal is to achieve the highest quality possible in our products, services, processes and facilities. This commitment isn’t just what we do – it’s who we are.
We’re ISO 9001:2008 certified, which helps us continually monitor and manage quality across all operations. As the world’s most widely recognized quality management standard, ISO 9001 outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service.ISO 9001 Certificate
Here’s what that means for our customers:
It all starts here. Envirobrite people are essential to delivering and sustaining high quality in our products, processes, facilities, and business decisions.
- ESOP – As owners of the company, there’s no one who cares more about ensuring the success of our company than our employees.
- Culture – We work hard at maximizing individual potential, maintaining an emphasis on product integrity, and cultivating an environment where creativity can flourish. A fundamental belief in our people and their abilities continues to be the key to our success.
- Teamwork – We operate in an environment of mutual respect, trust, and commitment, consistent with our Corporate Values of Caring, Global Teamwork, and Continuous Improvement.
- Equality – We strive to make Envirobrite a rewarding place to work where individuals can reach their full potential in an inclusive environment.
- Diversity – By harnessing diversity and focusing on the quality of relationships within our teams, we can better drive innovation.
We provide customers with the highest quality products by assuring their performance, consistency, safety and value.
- Performance – Our products always meet or exceed industry performance and safety standards.
- Consistency – We focus on practical processes to ensure consistent results.
- Market Responsiveness – We listen to our customers and design innovative products that are relevant to the ever changing LED landscape.
- Value – We design customized products with optimized prices. We call this Cost-A-Mized™.
Our Design Process
Early engagement between the Engineering and Manufacturing teams ensures new product designs allow for enhanced testing, consistent assembling techniques, reliable components and robust performance.
- Design – Our engineers transform concepts into a structural project by addressing various design factors requiring in-depth development.
- Testing – Initial prototype testing verifies basic operation and reliability.
- Certification – Our engineers design products that earn applicable certifications including UL, ETL, Lighting Facts, DLC, LM79,Title 24 and more.
- Production – Unique design tactics employed during initial design are transformed into an efficient and successful in-house mass production run by our experienced team of expert technicians.
We’re committed to producing all of our products of the highest quality in each of our manufacturing and distribution facilities. Performance, consistency, and safety are never compromised.
- Safety – Our commitment to overall safety and health is based on a vision to create an environment free of hazards for both employees and customers.
- Equipment – Our team uses state-of-the-art, high-quality machines to ensure quality is never sacrificed.
- Change Control – We recognize change may occur as a result of customer needs, ongoing regulatory compliance, and to support the efficient delivery of our products to our customers.
Our Business Decisions
Quality at Envirobrite is a business opportunity that can materially impact product sales. We have an uncompromising commitment to quality throughout our entire company to meet the needs of our customers worldwide.
- Continuous Improvement – We’re dedicated to continuous improvement in all that we do, and will share and learn from our experiences.
- Act Responsibly – We always act responsibly to address product quality and safety.
- Educate – We seek to educate all of our people that our commitment to quality will preserve and build the value of our brand equity.
Conflict Minerals Sourcing Policy
Energy Planning Associates/Envirobrite supports the goals expressed by Congress in enacting Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act: preventing armed groups from benefiting from the sourcing of Conflict Minerals (tantalum, tin, tungsten and gold) in the region of the Democratic Republic of Congo and adjoining countries. Energy Planning Associates/Envirobrite is committed to the complying with reporting requirements by Section 1502 and SEC Rules. All suppliers of metal materials to Energy Planning Associates/Envirobrite must complete a questionnaire to determine the source of any conflict minerals used in our products or components.