Looking for a better high bay fluorescent option? Envirobrite’s High Five is ideal for general purpose lighting in areas where ceiling height exceeds 15 feet, such as warehouse facilities, assembly areas, gyms, hangars, transportation garages, loading and staging areas.
High Five turns on instantly, delivers more appealing light, and produces incredible energy savings. It can even help increase employee productivity and improve customer perception. PLUS it typically uses 52% LESS energy than HID fixtures, representing $100 – $200 annual savings PER FIXTURE. Even though you get significant energy savings, you still get brilliant illumination because High Five’s fluorescent technology allows for up to 68% better performance.
Choose High Five from Envirobrite for:
- Better appearance through improved color rendering
- Safer and more productive working environment, less glare
- Eliminates color shifting with a consistent color temperature from fixture to fixture
- More efficient, longer life span: High Five emits as much as 90% of its original capability at the end of its lifespan, offering a significantly better lumen maintenance rate
- High Five can be mounted side by side for 1000 watt placement
Replace traditional HID (High Intensity Discharge) lighting with High Five to:
- Eliminate buzzing noise
- Reduce maintenance problems
- Eliminate dangerous liability of HID
- Instant light
- More visually pleasing on the eye
High Five Lighting Controls can achieve even greater energy savings:
- Dimming systems lower wattage
- Daylight Harvesting: fixture can dim itself in response to ambient light available in the room through windows or skylights, maintaining the optimum level of light in the room.
- Occupancy sensing: motion sensors available that can turn the lights off when no one is in the room
Click here to view other Envirobrite products.