July 11th, 2013
Visit the product catalog page here.
Envirobrite’s Ecoterior fluorescent fixtures are an excellent energy efficient upgrade to outdoor lighting applications. The fixtures designed by our expert in-house lighting engineers are Dark Sky compliant, IP 64 rated, and designed for ideal photometry.
Envirobrite’s PureLED fixtures are designed to enhance space with aesthetic appeal while providing superior lighting with significant energy savings and reduced maintenance. The Envirobrite PureLED product line is ideal for task ambient lighting approaches.
June 17th, 2013
LIGHTFAIR INTERNATIONAL (LFI), the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting tradeshow and conference was just this past April in Philadelphia. This year’s LFI was the biggest and most successful show to date. It was a spectacular show where we were excited to showcase our upcoming products for the year.
Ecoterior, our latest product line, was one of our main features in the booth. The Ecoterior line was designed to meet all exterior needs. The most talked about feature of the line is the pole mounting system, which can accommodate round, square, or wall mounting options, and can accommodate up to 4 fixtures.
Envirobrite was also excited to debut our latest venture of LED products, including: high bays, low bays, troffers, strip fixtures, canopy, and task lamps. LED is the wave of the future and we are thrilled to be able to bring you the latest technology with so many various options.
Contact our sales office at 888-302-8920 for more information.
November 14th, 2012
The Envirobrite DaiLite kit has been revamped to make installation an easier process.
Watch DaiLite assembly – click here
New features of the DaiLite kit include:
- A pre-assembled hinging door lens system.
- System install time now runs approximately 5 to 8 minutes per kit.
- Pre-wired ballast option available
- A single kit can accommodate either T5 or T8 configurations, offered in 1 or 2 lamp options.
Contact our sales office at 888-302-8920 for more information.
May 11th, 2012
Today is the last day of Lightfair, so don’t miss your opportunity to come out and see all the new products that Envirobrite has to offer, including our Dailite and Ecoterior line! Also on display is the new FME fixture, and the LED Highbay. We hope to see you there!
May 10th, 2012
Envirobrite has some of our newest products on display at Lightfair (booth number 4735) including our Patent pending tenon universal topper. This topper works for both round and square poles.
Also on display at our booth is the T5 two lamp wall mount fixture. This Ecoterior fixture is an excellent replacement upgrade for any facility’s exterior general lighting application!
Envirobrite’s Gen 3 CooLED stick offers a versatile LED lighting solution for fixtures used in horizontal coolers and vertical coolers and freezers. The LEDStixx system is an energy saving, environmentally friendly alternative to conventional fluorescent lamps.
Recognized worldwide as the industry leading option for the efficiency, the Radial Wrap is an excellent upgrade for any stairwell, hallway, parking garage, industrial or commercial location. The radial wrap is flexible for a wall or ceiling mount.
Whatever you’re looking for Envirobrite is a booth you won’t want to miss!
May 9th, 2012
Make sure you stop by the Envirobrite booth (#4735) and see the new products that we have to offer, plus get face time with our lighting experts!
May 4th, 2012
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!
LIGHTFAIR INTERNATIONAL (LFI), the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference is just around the corner! This year the show will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from May 9th to May 11th, where our team of lighting experts will be set up at Booth Number 4735. We hope that you’ll stop by and check out our full line of innovate and cost-saving products.
Envirobrite will be featuring the following new products:
Dailite: New LED restyle troffers retrofit kit with multiple energy saving LED options
- Offered for 2×2 and 2×4 troffer retrofits
- Multiple Kelvin temps and wattage options
- Great alternative to standard retrofit kits with improved aesthetics and efficiencies
Ecoterior: Envirobrite’s new line of exterior pole top and wall mount fixtures
- All aluminum body
- Lamp type options include: Induction, LED, fluorescent
- Patent pending tenon topper designed by our in-house Engineers; flexible for use on square and round pole tops.
FRS & FRW Radial Wraps: Ideal for Stairwells, hallways, and parking garages
- Durable aluminum fixture body
- High efficiency acrylic lenses
- FRS is available with dedicated 2’ third lamp for emergency
- FRW is available in 2’, 4’, and 8’ lengths
LED High Bay Fixture: New energy-saving high bay lighting fixtures with excellent thermal properties
- Anodized aluminum fixture body
- Innovative design with an integrated sensor
- Nine lumen options
- Lumens per watt vary from 93 – 105 LPW
- Two different distributions: Focus (.51) and Regular (1.2)
- 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K LED’s consistent CCT
- Greater than 80 CRI
June 10th, 2011
Do you know about all of the tax deductions and utility rebates available for businesses undergoing lighting retrofits?
“Retrofit” is not a new concept in the world of energy-efficient lighting but it sure seems to be the hottest buzz word in energy efficiency, and for good reason. Businesses across the world are revamping their lighting systems and saving millions of dollars as a result. Just in the restaurant industry; McDonald’s, Burger King, Red Robin, IHOP, Chili’s, Starbucks, and Applebee’s have all initiated or completed LED retrofit projects.
The opportunity to improve efficiency, reduce energy consumption, save on power bills, and cut replacement & maintenance costs is up for grabs for anyone that can afford to front the initial investment.
However, that initial investment is not such a staggering figure, thanks to government incentives. Read on for an overview of some of the available options.
The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction (CBTD) – Created under the Energy Policy Act of 2005
- Allows you to write off the complete cost of upgrading a building’s indoor lighting in the year the new lighting is placed in service.
- Expiration date recently extended. CBTD can now be claimed for qualifying projects completed before January 1, 2014.
- Deduction is capped at 60 cents per square foot savings if you only upgrade the lighting system.
- If you upgrade the lighting, the HVAC/hot water systems and the building envelope features, the deduction is capped at $1.80/square foot.
- Wondering if your project might quality? See details on requirements and building types covered.
- Over 30% of facility managers don’t know about this tax deduction!
Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010
- Businesses purchasing new equipment (that is depreciable property) in 2011 can substantially reduce their tax bills by writing off 100% of the cost.
- This act enables businesses to recover the costs of investing in a lighting upgrade quickly. It creates a 100% bonus depreciation (bumped up from 50%) for property acquired between September 8, 2010 and December 31, 2011.
- After December 31, 2011, the bonus depreciation will go back to 50% through 2012.
- There is no dollar level cap. The entire purchase may be deducted against U.S. taxable income.
- Available for LED fixtures, dimming ballasts, occupancy sensors, and daylight sensors
- Find information on various rebates at www.dsireusa.org
*Please note that this article is not intended as legal advice. You should always consult a tax professional with your specific questions.
By: Emily Wilde
December 20th, 2010
Envirobrite – a manufacturer of Lighting Retrofit Kits, Fluorescent Highbays, LED lighting fixtures, and Commodity fixtures is excited to announce the recent achievements of two more of our employees to Lighting Certified accreditation – Dominic Cerce and Aaron Wood. This brings the total to five Envirobrite employees certified as Lighting Certified: Mike Brennan, Jason Plourde and Josh Bond.
As with any major industry there exists some form of accreditation that allows an individual to strengthen his/her knowledge within their field. This knowledge provides an opportunity to maintain training on advancements and changes within a specified industry. Within the lighting trade the certification is respectively known as – Lighting Certified (LC).
The NCQLP developed their program to address multiple issues that include: safety, health, productivity, energy conservation and effectiveness, environmental concerns, governmental policy, lighting technology, and competent, knowledgeable lighting practice.
The NCQLP, a non-profit organization founded in 1991 developed their principles to serve and protect the well-being of the public through effective and efficient lighting practice. Through a peer-review process, the NCQLP establishes the education, experience and examination requirements for baseline certification across the lighting professions.
Qualifications for meeting LC certification require a minimum of six years experience in the lighting industry or a Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university and three years experience in a lighting related field. The LC credential is a multi-disciplinary qualification based on a statistically valid, peer-developed examination that tests the knowledge in the following areas:
- Survey / Audit- Existing
- Lighting Design
- Financial Analysis
- Installation & Commissioning
- Operations & Maintenance
- Regulatory Compliance